Thursday, May 10, 2007

Happy Belated "Birthday" to Michigan Football Saturdays!

Michigan Football Saturdays marked the one year anniversary of its existence on May 8, 2007. The blog has evolved since my first post of May 8, 2006. Over the past year it has been 327 posts with nearly 47,000 visits and over 79,000 page views. Hardly the numbers of my idols MGoBlog or the The M Zone but I'll take it considering I'm happy that anybody would take the time to read the drivel that I put out on this blog. It's been a fun year and I've learned more arcane details about Michigan Football than I probably ever needed to know. For those of you who can stand it, get ready as I'm about to commence year two. Remember, THOSE WHO STAY WILL BE CHAMPIONS!!!! (Don't tell me you didn't see that coming). Go Blue!

2 Comments:

At 4:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats! Well done.

 
At 11:10 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations for your great first year! Love the site and all of the UM History that my other favorite blogs don't tend to focus on, keep it up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home