Saturday, November 17, 2007

#7 Ohio State 14 #23 Michigan 3

Michigan's Big Ten title and Rose Bowl game hopes were dashed by Ohio State in front of 111,941 fans today at The Big House. This is the second largest crowd in Michigan Stadium history. Following are the game recap, boxscore, play-by-play chart (.pdf), player participation chart, postgame notes, photos (from MGoBlue.com & The Detroit News), and quotes. Much analysis to follow when I'm done canceling with my travel agent my non-refundable Rose Bowl Game trip package. Go Blue!

3 Comments:

At 11:51 PM, Blogger canwill35 said...

If Mike Hart ran as well as his mouth, maybe just maybe you guys could have scored at least one touch down. Tressel-ball! O-H-I-O

 
At 11:52 PM, Blogger canwill35 said...

If Mike Hart ran as well as his mouth, maybe you could have scored at least one touchdown this game. Tressel-ball O-H-I-O!

 
At 9:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another national title?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home