Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy 2nd Anniversary to Michigan Football Saturdays

Michigan Football Saturdays marked the second anniversary of its existence on May 8, 2008. Just like last year, I remembered the anniversary a couple of days after the fact. The blog has come a long way from the first post on May 8, 2006. Although I was not as prolific in year 2 (only 188 posts as compared to 327 during my first year) my traffic more than doubled as I had over 111,000 visits and 175,000 page views in year two as compared to 47,000 visits and 79,000 page views in year one. Although these numbers pale in comparison to the big boys of the Michigan blogoshpere, I am quite appreciative that anyone would take the time to visit this blog. In year three, I hope to finally finish my recap of the 1977 season. I also hope to chronicle the 2008 team's run for a National Championship but we will have to wait and see how that turns out. I hope you keep reading because THOSE WHO STAY WILL BE CHAMPIONS!!! (Don't tell me you didn't see that coming). Go Blue!

2 Comments:

At 6:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on two years!
G- MVictors

 
At 1:39 AM, Blogger Jim Harbaugh Scramble said...

Hey congrats!

Thats a lot of traffic (you should see my Blog's sitemeter lol), you should be proud of the good work!

Keep it up, go blue!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home